Navsamaj Welfare Society founded in 2009 and working for the welfare of poor & disadvantaged community (children, youth, women, old age, disabled).
Aims And Objectives
- To assist personality and guidance for blind people.
- Helping children in the beggar family on street.
- Helping mentally retarded children.
- To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection among the members of the society and general public.
- To render service to the women, children & youths of the country for their moral, social and legal rights.
- To receive and collect any gift, subscriptions and donations either in cash or in kind, or acquire by any other lawful ways and means and spend the same in fulfillment of all or any of the aims and objects of the Association. The incomes and property(s) of the Association shall be applied solely for the promotion and fulfillment of the’ aims and objects of the Association, provided if any donor intends to attain any particular objects of the Association shall be spent towards the promotion of that particular objects only.
- To print, publish, circulate and book, pamphlets, etc. for the benefit of the School and the Association. To acquire by purchase, take on lease, hire or by gift and hold any movable or immovable properties and any rights, or privileges that may be deemed necessary or useful for the advancement of the objects of the Association
- To provide a good platform for the people for development of intellectual/ professional competence.
- To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities by awareness programs, Adult Education Classes, Sarv Siksha Abhiyan, Lectures, Exhibitions, Essay Competitions, Press conference and seminars.
- To assist in personality development and to conduct time-to-time practical oriented training for public.
- To run information technology related training programme for public
- To organize cultural & religious program for promoting the eternal & intellectual welfare of society.
- To run sports training centers, sports hostels and sport fields and organize developmental competitions, provide financial assistance to the training centers, prize distribution etc. for the sports and adventurous activities like mountaineering, skating, and swimming etc.
- To establish, maintain or grant aid for the establishment or maintenance of wells, tube wells, tanks, water reservoirs, trees and to make the constructions & maintenance of parks, sewerage and buildings and institutions which are used by the general society.
- To organize seminar on Union/ State Budget, Social justice related matters, Educational and Economic upliftment and to raise legal and other demands related to fundamental and other rights provided by the constitution of India